"Remember that sometimes not getting what you want is a wonderful stroke of luck."
"The loneliest moment in someones life is when they are watching their whole world fall apart, and all they can do is stare blankly."
"All I wanted was to receive the love I gave."
"Never chase love, affection or attention. If it isn’t given freely by another person, it isn’t worth having."
"To love at all is to be vulnerable."
It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better.
The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again,
because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause;
who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly.…
- Always say yes to seeing friends
- Eat breakfast every day
- Recognize that positive change rarely happens overnight
- Accept the fuck-ups, but try not to let them happen again
- There is a song to remedy every situation on the planet
- Appreciate the people in your life
- Look for the good in everything
- Try new things and try them often
- Treat yourself as well as you treat others
(Source: undef-eat-able, via kiko-coco)
like a falling wave,
like a setting sun,
as a beating heart,
I have loved you
I knew how I’d end,
I love you still.
I am so thankful for this pup.
submitted by phunnel.tumblr.com
"The way I feel about you, I’ve never felt with anyone else."